Sketch graph where student defines axis

• I'm trying to create a question where the student has to draw lines in a graph and also define the axis numbers themselves (so the scale of the graph). Right now the standard is 10x10 and it can only be changed in the question design, not by the student.

Is there any way to do this? Maybe by using math app or changing the source code of the sketch question? Please let me know if you have any tips!

• I guess this would need to be done by a Math App. Is your intention that marks would be allocated for entering an appropriate axis scale? Or simply that the student can change the axis scale themselves?

• Thanks for the reply!

My intention is only that the student can change the axis scale themselves, grading will be done manually afterwards. Do you know of a way to do this using Mathapp? Or maybe a pre-made mathapp (or question in the maple cloud) which I can download?

Thanks in advance

• administrators

@Grapheur If you are grading manually would a scanned document(i.e. file upload) question type work? If this is not what you are looking for, please could you provide more details on how the students would enter information into the graph?